Wednesday, May 7, 2008

East New York 'venture

So I found my self in East New York today, a very industrial part of Brooklyn near JFK airport. I had to go pick up my packages from UPS and I vow never to go to that part of town. As I was waiting on the platform for the "L" train, a guy walks past me, and just hanging out of his pocket was a gun... yeah so I don't think I'm going to wander into those area's again!! Granted he looked like he was just strutting along and was probably just showing off his illegal weapon (making assumptions is not very social workery of me so take that Candice and Keith!) but given the area, I'm sure it was illegal. Oh well I'm safe at home now in my safe neighborhood of Park Slope... I need a weapon of sorts... (oh and stupid UPS broke half of my vintage dishes)

2 comments:

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

hey click on the ads on my page when you visit. i get $ so do it like 3 or 4 times when you visit

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

You should rent The Brave One with
Jodie Foster, and also Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon. After that give me a call and I'll hook you up. You'll know what I mean after you see the movies. Stay safe and remember, the second amendment was put there for a reason.

The Piper Times