Saturday, May 17, 2008

Prospect Park Part I


Thursday was a beautiful day here in New York City, and it so happened that it was my day off from work. So I decided to walk the 5 long blocks (the blocks in NYC are rectangles... not squares.) up to Prospect Park, the Central Park of Brooklyn. This is an absolutely huge chunk of land, all grass and trees with several playgrounds and baseball fields. Having now been to both Central Park and Prospect Park, I decided that I like Prospect Park much, much more. There was less people, (there where actually moments where I didn't come in contact with anyone and could enjoy the faux nature all to myself,) lots of trees and birds and squirrels. It is the closest thing to a forest and the great outdoors that I'll get without driving three hours. Kundo's Prospect Park!!

No comments:

The Piper Times