Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Visitor


Gizmo has a friend... well, at least an animal to stare at safely from the kitchen window. There is a black cat that has claimed my backyard as its own. I'm not sure if the cat is a stray or not. Its a beautiful black cat with bright green eyes. It has a tiny meow like a kitten but is bigger than Gizmo so I'm assuming its a couple years old. It doesn't look ragged or starved so I figure it gets along fine, which is find with me, keeping rats out of my yard is just great with me! (oh and there is no doors to my backyard... you have to climb out the window... which I guess makes it so I don't have to worry about anyone getting in because of the cement walls that surround it.) Piper out.

1 comment:

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

no door? what is the point of a backyard?

The Piper Times