Monday, April 28, 2008

Making my home

I have been in New York just shy of two weeks but have only been in my apartment 5 days. I absolutely love my apartment in Brooklyn. Since it is in Park Slope, the price is a little higher than I originally wanted to spend on rent, but I certainly do not regret it!! It is a block away from the subway which takes me to work (bachelor's degree and waiting tables), just down the street from Target and Bath and Body works, and a block away from the best restaurants, shops, and bagels Brooklyn has to offer!!

My apartment is about 700 sq feet and is a steal for this size and area of New York. I just completed painting my bedroom and the bathroom and tomorrow I will tackle the living room and kitchen after yoga (yes Candice and Keith, my hippie yoga!! muhahaha!) Pictures of the finished product soon to come! Stay tuned!! Cheers for now!

No comments:

The Piper Times